Billing Terms & Conditions
- All billing and registration information provided by you must be accurate, complete and correct. Submitting inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information constitutes a breach of the Terms. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the items, products and / or services that you have requested.
- IQAir reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to refuse service and to terminate accounts if IQAir believes in its sole discretion that customer conduct violates applicable law or the Terms, or is harmful to the interests of IQAir, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates, or for any other reason.
- IQAir and its affiliates and subsidiaries reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per account, per household and per order as determined in their sole discretion. These restrictions may be applied to the same account, same credit card and / or the same billing and / or shipping address.
- Title of products do not transfer to purchaser until payment has been received by IQAir.
- Receiving an order acknowledgement via email does not guarantee the acceptance of an order.
- Your use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the Terms. By accepting the Terms through your use of the Site, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older.
We use FedEx as our default shipment carrier. We will use SF Express to deliver to areas where FedEx is not available, and we do not accept other logistics companies as designated by customers.
Return & Exchange Policy
Customers may return unused and unopened product(s) within 7 days (except filter elements) without affecting the resale value of the product(s). If the filter setup has been disassembled or the purifier has been powered on and used, your product(s) is not eligible for our 7-day Return & Exchange program.
Commercial products are not eligible for return. This includes, but is not limited to, CleanZone Series, Perfect 16, GCX Series, Cleanroom Series, Dental Series, and ParticleScans.
Customer can submit return applications within 7 days after receiving the system, and the customer shall bear the round-trip delivery cost.
Within 7 days, if the customer requests a replacement due to an incorrect or mistaken purchase, the customer shall bear the round-trip delivery cost.
IQAir provides free maintenance on spare and replacement parts (excluding filters) in the event of system problems or defects not caused by user damage within the scope of the warranty terms. Any round-trip delivery costs incurred by system maintenance shall be borne by the customer.
Customers are encouraged to keep the outer packaging of any IQAir systems purchased for future after-sales service.
By default, only a value-added tax (VAT) e-invoice will be issued. If you require a VAT electronic invoice, fill in the invoice information when placing an order, or dial 400-108-5117 within 10 working days after payment to request an e-invoice. We will provide the invoice within 10 working days after receipt is confirmed, and the invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the customer.
If you do not submit the invoice application within 10 working days after payment, we will assume that you do not need an invoice for your order, and we will make a tax declaration to the tax bureau specifying that an invoice transaction should not be issued to you. At such time, we will no longer be able to issue an invoice for you.
IQAir systems sold online through authorized channels in mainland China are supported by a one-year nationwide warranty. During the warranty period, we will provide on-site service for customers in Beijing (within the 6th ring), Qingdao, Shanghai (within the outer ring), Hangzhou, Guangzhou, Nanjing, and Shenzhen, Chengdu, Chongqing; customers in other regions can directly dial 400-108-5117 for after-sales problems. Service hours are from 9:00 to 21:00 China Standard Time (CST). If the customer needs to send the system to the IQAir after-sales department, we will provide the customer with a repair service and response address according to the city nearest to the customer's specified location.
Note: the filter is a consumable product and is not covered by the limited warranty. Regardless of whether the system or its accessories fall within or without the warranty period, we do not add an additional warranty period to individual accessories.
Authorization to Use Name
The customer gives IQAir the authority to use, without royalties, the customer’s name in all IQAir sales, marketing and promotional materials.